Our Noho Area Animal Hospital Cares for Your Pets
Pet owners in the Big Apple need to bite into everything St. Marks Veterinary Hospital has to offer their animal friends. Our Noho area animal hospital provides care of the highest kind to all pets. By that, we mean not only dogs and cats, but various birds, reptiles, and other exotic species. Our Noho area animal hospital has a full team of veterinarians at the helm to care for these special creatures and our lovable family pets. From checkups to dental cleanings and surgery, St. Marks Veterinary Hospital provides the treatment your animal friends need, with the addition of a loving, compassionate touch. This touch extends to owners as well. We aim to educate you on your pet’s health and well-being at every appointment. With open communication and quality care, we hope to see you at St. Marks Veterinary Hospital soon.
Our Veterinary Services
Our Noho area animal hospital provides the following medical services:
- Pet wellness services for furry friends of all ages, including physical exams, parasite detection and prevention, prescription diets and microchipping
- Senior pet care for our older pets that require more extensive monitoring for age-related health problems
- Health maintenance services, which include vaccinations, nutritional and behavioral counseling and medicated baths for pets with itchy skin
- Diagnostic services in the form of x-rays, ultrasounds, endoscopy, video otoscopy, glaucoma testing, blood work and urine and fecal exams
- Pet surgery, where we provide both elective and major procedures for all pets, including avian and exotics
- Pet dental care with teeth cleanings and x-rays, and how to provide good oral health for your pet at home
Looking For a Nearby Animal Hospital in Noho? We Also Provide House Calls!
For our more anxious pets or those that are older, St. Marks Veterinary Hospital does make house calls. When coming to your home, we provide the same care you would receive at our hospital. Some of the services we provide on our house calls are wellness exams, vaccines, and blood draws. For a successful, stress-free appointment, make a house call soon.If you’re in the Noho area and want to bring your pet to St. Marks Veterinary Hospital, please contact us at 212-477-2688 for an appointment.